Friday, April 12, 2013

EarthPaste in Wintergreen - First Impression

I have been making a gradual attempt to switch out most, if not all, of my current cosmetics and skin care items for more natural ones. One of the items I have switched out recently, along with my deodorant and face wash, is my toothpaste. I chose EarthPaste because I had seen a review on Iluvjesse444's blog and youtube channel. I ordered mine from iherb.com and I think, with shipping, the total came out to around $8-9. I have, however, ordered a tube in peppermint for my mom from Amazon.com and it was only about $6.50 (shipping included). I also have sensitive teeth and Brianna, via IluvJesse444, said that this was good because of the lack of glycerin and fluoride. 

Anywho, it is brown so do not be alarmed if you see it. It's not a "bad batch", but supposed to be that way. It does not really lather much at all, and leaves a lingering taste of salt in your mouth... which isn't terrible just noticeable. I like this toothpaste, and my mouth and teeth felt clean afterward. I will likely be repurchasing this in Wintergreen or Cinnamon.












*Disclaimer: I purchased this product with my own money*

No comments:

Post a Comment