Saturday, March 16, 2013

1st Love with Food box March 2013 review

I just received my very first Love with Food box a few days ago.





I gifted a subscription to my grandparents. They got their box first, so I already had an idea what was in there.


Kids 50 Fruit & Veggie Juice in Foofa's Pink Lemonade
Kids 50 Foofa's Pink Lemonade--
It tastes more like pink berry yogurt than pink lemonade. It's tart with a hint of lemon. It's not bad, but I wouldn't market it as pink lemonade.


Ola! Granola in Vanilla Almond
Ola! Vanilla Almond Granola--
It's a little bland. Its like I baked oats and added cinnamon. I don't taste much other than that. This would be a great addition to greek yogurt.

Wacky Apple's Wild Berry Flat Fruit
Wacky Apple's Wild Berry Flat Fruit--
This fruit leather was not overwhelmingly sweet or tart. It was easy to rip apart and snack on. If I had kids, I'd purchase this for them.


Salted Caramel Baked Corn From Cosmos Creations
Salted Caramel Baked Corn from Cosmos Creations--
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! They were not overly sweet. The texture is similar to Pirate's Booty. I could not stop eating these. I want to order more.


Chocolate Covered Wasabi Peas from Chocwasabi

Chocolate Covered Wasabi Peas from Chocwasabi--
The ones included were milk chocolate covered wasabi peas. The company does offer dark chocolate instead. I love chocolate and wasabi peas. I never imagined them together. I ended up ordering a 13oz bag from their website after trying these.


Green Tea Infuser from Revolution Tea
Orange Chocolate Green Tea from Revolution Tea--
I have had other teas that boasted chocolate flavors and did actually have hints of chocolate. Unfortunately, this did not. It tasted like kumquats with a light green tea finish. The likelihood of me purchasing this item is extremely low.


Mary's Gone Crackers in Sticks & Twigs Sea Salt Pretzels
Mary's Gone Crackers in Sticks & Twigs Sea Salt Pretzels--
These taste really grainy and there's a smidge of sea salt. I don't mind them, but I would not classify them as pretzels.


Dark Chocolate Orange Good Fortune Cookie from Emily's Chocolates

Dark Chocolate Orange Good Fortune Cookie from Emily's Chocolates--
This was already melted when I received it because it was left in my mailbox :(, but that did not affect the taste! I normally don't like fortune cookies, but paired with the chocolate was tasty.


I purchased a 6 month subscription and am glad I did :).






*Disclaimer: I purchased subscription with my own funds and am not being paid to provide review*

No comments:

Post a Comment