Saturday, March 16, 2013

1st Graze Box March 2013

Oh My Gosh! Thank you Broke Beauty Blogger, Laura, for providing me with the Graze Box code! I had been browsing through her  blog, reading her reviews on different boxes, when I came across her subscription box tab and was taken aback by how many different types of subscription boxes are actually out there and how few I had actually heard of. Thank you Laura. I will post a link to her blog below in case you guys were interested in expanding your subscription box horizon and/or were curious about what other boxes offered.

Graze is $5 per box and sends 4 different, healthy, snacks per box. You have the option of choosing how often you would like to receive your boxes. I have mine set to every 2 weeks.

You can rate them after trying them on their site. The options they provide are : Trash, Try, Like, Love. If you really don't like something or are not interested in trying a particular item you can "trash" it and they won't send it to you. If you leave it on "try", "like", or "love" they are more likely to send those to you.



For my first box I received: Garden of England; El Picante; Honeycomb Crunch; and Fruit and Seed Flapjack.




Garden of England-- contains mini strawberries, black currants and apples.
I don't particularly like dried fruit and neither does my boyfriend. Still, we wanted to give everything a try and still did not like Garden of England. This one was trashed.

El Picante-- contains jumbo salted corn, hot chili peanuts, and mini paprika breadsticks.
This mix surprised me. I did not think I would like it because of the peanuts, but the flavors were balanced and complemented each other well. It was only slightly spicy.

Honeycomb Crunch-- contains milk chocolate coated honeycomb, raisins and [raw] almonds.
This was my favorite! The chocolate covered honeycomb was crunch and paired well with the almonds and raisins.

Fruit and Seed Flapjack-- contains rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits.
It was surprisingly soft and chewy. I thought it was going to be crunchy. It's a nice snack bar to have around.



Verdict: I can't wait for next month's box. I really am impressed with Graze box.




___________________________________


Laura's Blog: http://brokebeautyblogger.blogspot.com/p/subscription-box-list.html


*Disclaimer: I purchased subscription with my own funds and am not being paid to provide review*


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the props! Made my day! That list is a labor of love- and will hopefully be more user-friendly soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still trying to figure this out. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to improve it :)

      Delete